Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bobblehead

Beginning of this Year, my Teammate Maurico gave me a pair of expensive Pedals for my Bicycle. He didn't want anything in return, so i offered to create a mini - ME of Him.Almost finished with the sculpt, i didnt know exactly what to do with the hair...also didn't want to put a bicycle helmet on either.... Then Mauricio participated at Race Across Amerika and got a Mohawk  - here was my solution  ! - I gave the mini me a Mohawk - and it looked perfect ! It went  a little crazy with the detail, because i wanted to make an authentic look from this years-2011 racing skinsuit.I sculpted a piece of Cobblestone Paver for the pedestal, to get a classic bicycle-race look - having Mauricio standing on it :)


1 comment:

  1. wowww,very nice Klaus congratulations.....:-) :-)
    Germaine

    ReplyDelete